Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh, The Wonderful Things Pledge Can Do!

pledge
Many of you may already know the wonderful things that Pledge can do.  But for me, I have just discovered it’s cleaning abilities, and I am amazed!  If you don’t know let me tell you in the form of a little rhyme….

Oh! The wonderful things that Pledge can do,
it cleans my house, it can clean yours, too!

Pledge cleans granite, wood, and stainless steel.
It cleans my counters after every meal.

When my leather gets dirty from fingers and grime,
Pledge comes to the rescue in the nick of time!

Pledge cleans my house to the brightest shine
I’m thrilled I picked up 3 from the Costco cleaning line.

I love Pledge and my family does, too!
We think Pledge is great, how about you?



1 comment: