Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

You Are What You See


I was given so much grief for buying this for Harrison for his birthday.



 
So, I was surprised when his Uncle Russell bought this Easy Bake oven for him. Even more surprised when Harrison and Steve made a special trip to the store to buy the lightbulb it requires. And shocked when they together made a chocolate cake with icing.






But, you know, kids learn from the examples set for them. The men in our family like to cook, so why should Harrison be any different? Look at Harrison watching every move his Uncle Justin makes. I wonder if Harrison even likes Justin's mapron (get it, a man in an apron??)





Don't these homemade pretzels look amazing? I promise, they tasted every bit as good as they look.

 
Harrrison may not be a pro pretzel maker yet, but break-apart cookies-- he's got that task down! Move over, Emeril, there's a new chef in town.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Teach that boy to cook! He's going to make some lucky lady very happy one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that was me...Tricia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, those pretzels do look good. Justin in that ratty shirt... not so good.

    ReplyDelete