Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Friday, January 15, 2010

Boy Comedy

Harrison came over to me tonight and leaned on me, thinking he was trying to hug me I put my arm around him. He waited a couple seconds, and then farted! He ran away laughing, "Mommy, I just farted on you!" I was duped by my four year-old. Where do these boys get this stuff from? I mean, this isn't taught; this is inborn testosterone-driven humor. Humor I don't get. I would be humiliated if I farted on someone. To imagine trying to do it intentionally is beyond my girliness ability.



I sooo need a girl to balance my household.


5 comments:

  1. I concur. I'm so over burping contests, and sneak fart attacks. Terrance had to make a rule in our house...No burping at the dinner table when mommy is around...seriously! This is the year to balance the tables. Go for the girl! (get it...instead of go for the goal...go for the girl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I consider that last blog as a blatant attack on the sanctity of my upcoming hunting trip. I hereby forbid any babies being born from 1 0ctober until 30 November 2010. Plan accordingly.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Plan your children around the yearly hunting trip?? Yes, you definately have too many men in your family... !

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, please bring us a girl :)

    love, ashly

    ReplyDelete