Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What A Difference A Day Makes

Yesterday I spent the day cleaning toilets, mopping the floors, and doing laundry. Today I spent the day with my best pal, Nancy, at the spa. We don't get to go nearly as often as we would like. Our lunch wasn't long enough to work through the logistics of how we could incorporate a spa day into our monthly budget.  Although, I must admit, it is a little awkward eating lunch and walking around in just a bathrobe.  But, with determination and dedication, I think I could work through any uneasiness and make this a weekly occurrence.  When I figure out how I'm going to make this happen I'll be sure to share with everyone so you can do the same.




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! You deserve a day like that! I'd like to be first to know when you figure out how to make spa days happen weekly!

    ReplyDelete