Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Monday, February 1, 2010

I Heart Steve



Top 7 Things I heart about Steve.....On our 7th anniversary, of course!

  1. Everything Steve does is over-the-top.  And though I give him a lot of grief about it, secretly I love it.
  2.  Movie night in our house tops any movie-going experience.  I find my seat and Steve takes it from there.  He pops popcorn to perfection, usually throwing in some fun candy, turns down the lights, and starts the DVD.  And even if it's in the middle of an action scene he'll kindly pause the movie for me to take a quick potty break.
  3. I love to watch Steve and my boys wrestle.  Steve goes full-throttle into his character and my boys get so excited.  Harrison and Gavin will tag-team trying to take down 'The Hulk'!
  4. Steve will wake out of a dead sleep to search the house to find the noise that I swear I've heard.  Never has the culprit been found, but I sleep much better knowing the house has been thoroughly checked out.  
  5. Steve will pick up dinner, knowing exactly what I want without me having to tell him, and fill my car up with gas on his way home.   All without me asking him to. 
  6. The perfect ending to my day is laying in bed, next to Steve, watching one of our many recorded shows. He brings me such comfort and warmth.  Literally warmth, he's my personal heater!
  7. Steve takes such pleasure in making us happy.  From something as difficult as providing financially to something simpler as bringing a new box of cereal home for the boys.  Seeing smiles on our faces brings a smile to his.  
  8.  

    Here's to many more dances with you.....
    even if it's only the 'hokie-pokie'
       

      2 comments:

      1. Clay says Steve has to. . ."Cut that crap out. Steve is making everyone else look bad." I did get him to pop me popcorn though (had to ask), didn't get a drink though! I think it might be too late, didn't train him quite right. Love the blog, happy belated anniversary! . . Aunt Pat

        ReplyDelete