Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Monday, May 30, 2011

We Need A Tooth Fairy STAT!


I received a very excited phone call at work Saturday night. "Mom, you need to call the Tooth Fairy, tell her I have a tooth and I will put it under my pillow for her to come get!"  I told Harrison I would make the phone call pronto!  I was so bummed I wasn't home to witness his first tooth finally coming out.  Together, we have been wiggling and wiggling that tooth.  Don't my kids realize I work nights so I don't miss these kind of milestones?!  

The exchange rate in the Bergman house for a first lost tooth?  Two dollars.  Harrison told me he was going to buy a wotta wotta (a lot of, a lot of) video games with his two bucks. 

I asked Harrison what he thinks the Tooth Fairy does with all the teeth she collects.  He told me she takes the teeth back to her castle and stores them in a tooth container. 

1 comment:

  1. Good news! Your kid is handsome with or without teeth! =-) Can you send me that Fairy's number? Our fairy is stingy....

    ReplyDelete