Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm Loved!

I came home from work early Mother's Day morning and found the best present ever! My beloved spent his Saturday night diligently cleaning our house. For those who visit my house often they can agree with me that my house rarely looks like this and certainly not on the weekend!



It was the best Mother's Day present I've ever been given. I mean, Steve even cleaned the laundry room and wiped down the washer and dryer! Who was this man Saturday night?? And what do I have to do to see him weekly?



Then, he even completed the day with a card filled with heartfelt words and a large box of limited edition Twix (his words, not mine!)

In true Bruiser fashion, because I am in a house full of boys after all, we finished the day with a trip to the movies to watch Thor.

What more could a Boy Mom ask for on this day of admiration?

Absolutely nothing. I am loved.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. A clean house would be the best present ever! I don't even think it would occur to Justin that a washing machine would need to be wiped down. Smart man you got there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day! I can feel the love from here.. !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also LOVE this idea. I have always told my family that cleaning the house is the BEST present they could ever give me. For some reason I don't get it very often, I think they realize how much work is involved! I did get Krispy Creme this year though! . . . Aunt Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great day!! I hope you are feeling well as you get close to being the sweet momma of three-- miss you!

    ReplyDelete