Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

How To Be A Sibling 101

 Harrison attended a sibling class, just as a refresher course in how to be a big brother and all.
....Oh, and it was free to employees at the hospital I work. But, I had to work the night before so I wasn't able to take him so I enlisted the help of the other employee/family member I know-- G-Jo.  She kindly took him and made a day celebrating him being the oldest Bergman child.

 After his cookie snack Harrison picked out his baby, learned how to put on a diaper, shirt, hat and blanket. 

 The teacher talked about supporting the baby's head and how to hold the baby carefully.  They were then given a tour of the hospital with the option of taking their baby with them.  Surprisingly, Harrison opted to take his baby!  Check out Harrison's superb holding skills of his baby while he tours the hospital.

 The kids were able to look through the newborn nursery window and see a real baby.  
Harrison was most excited about that, well, second to eating the cookie and getting to take a ride "up and down" on the hospital bed!

It was a fun day for my big, big boy.  
Gavin wasn't able to go because the children had to be four.  But, I'm sure Harrison will share with him all he learned. I will have endless little hands to help me in a few short weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Gavin can attend when you welcome Bergman #4!! :-)

    ReplyDelete