Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Little Man G

My soon-to-be middle child has turned three.  I want to write down all that makes Gavin Gavin before it gets lost in my Mommy memory.

Gavin wakes every morning, and without fail, the first words out of his mouth are, "I want milky."  Followed quickly with "my tummy hurts..needs milk.  Needs milk, Mommy."  This is often how our days end also.  Don't ever try to come between this boy and his milk! 


Favorite color: Blue

Favorite superhero: Batman, Robin, Spider man, and Cat woman.  And, no, he can't narrow the list, they are all his favorites so, please, don't ask.

Favorite cartoon: Spider man and his amazing friends


Favorite book: My First Animal Picture Book.  Gavin will point to every animal and ask if they can bite.

Favorite snack: Cool Ranch Doritos (or the blue chippies as he calls them) and it's best served with cold chocolate milk.


What he wants to do when he grows up: Beat bad guys.  He answers this while simultaneously giving me a visual of beating up those bad guys.

Favorite sport: soccer

Favorite pastime:  snuggling with Mom while she scratches his back.

What Gavin can't go to bed without:  his favorite blue blankie.

Dad's Favorite thing about Gavin:  His dynamic personality.  He's full of character.


 Mom's Favorite thing about Gavin:  Hands down, our snuggle time together!  It's the best!!



Harrison's Favorite thing about Gavin:  That he's my best friend...and he wrestles with me!



We had a small family birthday celebration for Gavin.  It was small but perfect with pizza, cake and presents!
Gavin loved hearing everyone sing 'happy birthday' just for him.

It was a family effort to make Gavin his Batman cake.  He wanted a pink (strawberry) cake with blue icing.  Grammy kindly let me use the same cake pan and Batman face that Steve had as a child.  Gavin loved the cake just as much as Steve did when he was little. 


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Gavin! That cake is amazing! And you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete