Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pamper Party

I work with the most amazing group of women.  They came together to celebrate the impending birth of baby Bergman #3.  Being that this is my third baby in five years I refused to let it be called a shower--seemed a little excessive, really.  There is little this little one needs.  So, it was coined a Pamper's Party or a Diaper Dinner.  I may just have enough diapers to last me until this baby will be potty trained!  It was humbling seeing the tables filled with friends sending me endless love and support. 


Aren't these cupcakes adorable?!  There were also ones with bottles and baby rattles.  
Plus, they were de-lish!


The kids loved helping unload the car of diapers and goodies.  
They kept saying, "it's the baby's birthday!!"   They made diaper castles...and then had wars knocking the castles to the ground. Oy, my boys!


I had a sonogram yesterday, just to make sure everything looked good--and it does!  Yah!  Check out this 4-D sonogram of my baby.  Isn't this amazing?!  **Yes, the baby does have a complete skull and two completely formed eyes.  The picture just kept cutting it off.** 

1 comment:

  1. wow, that's a pretty big table of ladies there! and those cupcakes are pretty adorable. i'm so excited for the new baby!

    ReplyDelete