Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Monday, April 20, 2009

First Post

My first post! What to write about? I don't like having this be so fresh. I would love to wait until I have multiple posts ready and then add them all at once. Too much pressure on the first. I have so many blog ideas; crazy baby names I've heard over the years, "do you ever want to..." series, my life b.k. and a.k. (before kids, after kids)--what did I do with all that free time??, and "did that just happen, seriously?"

I suppose I will start with a shout-out to Twitter and tell you exactly what I'm doing right now. Harrison is at Mother's Day Out, Gavin is sleeping, and I just came in from outside. I'm in my bathing suit, trying to get a tan. Brown fat always looks better than white fat. I was attempting to mow the grass. The lawn mower resides outside because our garage is full of can't-part-with arcade games. It has suffered from the deluge of rain last week and now won't start. So, T-minus 30 minutes from Harrison's pick-up, no tan and no mowed grass. Bummer.

Perhaps this afternoon I will have better luck and be more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment