Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Harrison's Hair












I never thought I would have something in common with Celine Dione or Kate Hudson. But our boys share one common thing-needing a dang haircut! I went to Harrison's Mothers Day Out on Wednesday to pick up his school picture. I was so embarassed when I saw them. How had I not noticed how long and shaggy his hair had gotten? I know he has longer hair than most boys, but in my mind he looks 'Zac Enfron-y'! In reality it was nothing like that. I called our personal hairdresser, G-Jo,and immediately scheduled an appointment! Four suckers later he looks like a new man! So handsome under all that hair.

2 comments:

  1. I love his hair long...but he looks super cute with it short too. Such a little man! What is G-Jo using in that picture? A flat iron?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were gonna buzz him? It's cute long but the short hair is so much better for Texas weather. You know I'm an advocate for short hair!

    ReplyDelete