Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Friday, January 14, 2011

I Heart Winter

I love the winter.  Although, this year the cold has been bothering me more than normal, I still enjoy all the things that winter brings.  Here's what I have on the top of my list:
  1. Making big fires in the fireplace.  And, an added bonus when you roast marshmallows and make s'mores.
  2. Soup.  I love making soup, eating soup, and having it as left-overs is even better.  Something about soup in the summer just isn't quite as appealing.
  3. Taking really warm baths at night before bed.  I do this year-round, but in the winter it's especially nice getting out of a warm bath, into warm clothes, and finally a warm bed and husband to snuggle with.  Snuggling definitely increases in the winter....maybe that's why more babies are conceived in winter months.
  4. Winter clothes are better than summer, for sure.  I love all the scarves, jackets, and hats.  Although, if you wear a hat you're pretty much committed to it because of the ferocious hat-head it causes.  Small drawback for such a cute look.  
  5. Playing in the snow.  Unfortunately, we haven't had any stick yet, but we did enjoy just watching it fall.  I have my fingers crossed for a remake of last year.





Gavin was trying to 'beat up' the snow.  For anyone keeping track, he has on a Spider Man costume under his jacket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment