Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's A Numbers Game

Hours of sleep I had before the first puking child came into our bed :1

Hours between the first upchucked child and the second pukey child climbing into our bed :1

Total number of times Gavin barfed :6

Total number of times Harrison ralphed (Yes, I am trying to list all the different names for vomit. Really, I have a tab opened with a list of all the names) :3

Number of Wal-Mart sacs sacrificed to catch the spewed chunks :4

Amount of laundry in need of washing :4 bath towels, 3 sets of sheets, 8 dish towels, 5 blankets, 3 sets of pajamas, and 2 pillows.

Total number of hours of sleep I got :5  (this may be enough for some, but not nearly enough for me)

Total number of hours of sleep for Steve : a lot more!  Somehow, after the first couple rounds of chum he managed to sleep through the noise and commotion.  One day I hope to be as talented as Steve.

After the final blow-out the amount of prayers I said that the sun would rise to bring a new day free of the regurge :okay, so,  I don't really know this number, but it was a lot!  I'm thrilled to report my prayers were answered!  What little food was eaten stayed down all day.

Parenting is made up of the good, the bad, and the oh-let's-not-do-this-again.  This night was definitely the latter of the three.

No comments:

Post a Comment