Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Snow Day at Home Day

Snow made its rare appearance in Texas today.  And it made my day!  I love, love watching snow fall.   I know it may not be peaceful for my family in Virginia and Ohio who are being pummeled by snow storms, but for me, seeing the snowflakes fall slowly to the ground is so peaceful.  It was all the kids could do to wait until after lunch to go and play!



 
Gavin gets the best 'Santa Claus' cheeks in the cold.  

 
Harrison would have spent all afternoon playing. 
He's got my Northern blood for sure.

Our first Texas snowman.
 

I thought of the great idea to take red Kool-Aid and color snow for lips.  
This totally freaked Harrison out and he wouldn't go near the
snow(wo)man telling me she was scary. 
I suppose she does look a little freaky.  
(Hey, Justin, one of her eyes is the rock you gave Harrison. 
When I said we needed rocks for her eyes
he ran right to the place he had put the rock.  What a memory!) 

The slide is super-fun in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment