Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Monday, February 15, 2010

It's Official....

....Gavin's no longer my baby boy.  He's now my big boy.  I knew the day would come when he graduated from his crib to a bed.  I didn't think it would be this soon and I didn't think it would be because I found him doing somersaults from the top of his crib onto his mattress!!! I should have videoed him doing this for the day he's in the Olympics. This child is fearless and quite the acrobat.  

 
 Gavin after his first nap in his big-boy bed. 
Such a cutie patootie!

 
We did have to bring all of his friends from the crib to his bed. 
I think they all slept well in their new digs.



*kinda sad to put away the crib.*sigh* hopefully it'll make another appearance.*

No comments:

Post a Comment