Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Help Me Help You Take Two

You may be surprised to learn that I can sometimes be dense.  Sometimes it takes more than an average length of time for things to kick in.  I even surprise myself occasionally.  But, really, on this occasion, I offer no excuse. Especially after yesterday's car seat episode.


Unbeknown to me, Harrison grabbed a tube of chapstick from my purse as he was getting into his car seat.  (because, you know, boys can wear chapstick, but not lipstick, Mom. Plus, I am four years old so I can do this all by myself.)

It wasn't until we were almost home I looked back to see him smearing non-water-soluble (i.e. really hard to clean) chapstick all over his lips, face, and CAR SEAT! 

I know, I know, I'm thick-headed, what was I thinking?  Why do I let my son convince me being four is practically an adult?  Honestly, he tells me how old and how capable he is a hundred times a day.  He's really convincing.




I wish car seats came with those disposable liners like what's used for the toilet in women's restrooms. 
I should invent that.

No comments:

Post a Comment