Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can-The-Man 8 Months Old

 So many firsts happened this month; G-Jo's first visit, Grammy's first visit, your first ear infection, my first job here in South Carolina, and a blogger first....I didn't get your 8 month shirt done on your eighth month birthday!  It has been busy, busy, busy! Let's just get down to it....

 G-Jo's visit was pintastic! We have some well-written blog posts to attest to that, my guest writer puts my writing to shame!  I don't write because I like it, it's a struggle to put my thoughts into words. I write to capture these moments that pass too quickly that I know one day I'll want to look back on (I hope you and your brothers do, too!) and remember.  Grammy is here visiting being the "mom" during the week while I start my new job in the NICU.  After five eight-hour days, hospital orientation isn't  nearly over, and I am dying! It's grueling sitting in class all day missing you and your brothers. I can't wait for it to be over so I can return to my normal night shift schedule.  Although it's hard staying up all night it's even harder not being able to be home doing the job I love best.

 You have not helped make the transition to my returning to work any easier.  You are a bonafied boob-addict and will not take a bottle. That, alone, makes you less-than-pleasant to take care of.  Added to that, you have a cold and cough that has developed into an ear infection; you are raking Grammy over the coals!  She says you're lucky you're so cute!

You have met some developmental milestones this month, rocking back and forth on your knees, rolling all over, almost pulling to a sitting position, but none more my favorite than...drum-roll, please... 

Giving kisses!!  It's the best!  All I have to do is ask for a kiss, pucker up, and wait for the best open mouth kiss to be planted. 




2 comments:

  1. Oh that looks delicious! Yet another handsome little Bruiser. Happy 8 months!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ewwww....grooossss! Just joking Cannon. Your kisses are surely delectable!

    ReplyDelete