Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pinsanity Finale

                      Sock bun: our next-to-the-last Pinterest craft on our Pinsanity weekend.


I had to watch an actual demonstration to see how this process worked.  It took a few attempts, but as you can see, a sock was turned into a hair bun.

The idea is to wear this attractive little hairpiece to bed and wake up in the morning.......

.....to this!  Pinarguably the sock created the Pintended outcome: waves, curls, and body.  We're not Pinsinuating anything here, but Pinasmuch as we were expecting a Pincredible head of shiny curls cascading down Greta's back, we weren't initially Pinpressed, however, we became Pincreasingly more pleased as the morning wore on.

And, finally, our very last Pinsanity Weekend project: turning an ordinary cardboard box into a Pinpressive storage container.


Pay no attention to the naked boy on the left.  He is merely between costumes. 
We needed a cardboard box: Greta had plenty, cool fabric: we found these two remnants at Hancock Fabrics, and spray adhesive.  I can't say I've ever used spray adhesive before.  I had a Pinkling I was going to really like it and I did.  Pinpressive, Pindeed.


Pinsanity Weekend is now just a Pincredible memory that will Pinspire us to keep the creative ideas flowing.  From the monster jeans to the laundry detergent to the continuous Pin something-or-the-other-words,  it was a truly AMAZING weekend.  Thank you, Greta.  You Pinspire us all.  I turn the keyboard back to you now...... 

1 comment:

  1. I am INTENTIONALLY avoiding Pinterest because I know there will be no turning back once I start! I loved your weekend of Pinsanity. Your guest blogger did an amazing job! Miss you, Miss. Greta.

    ReplyDelete