Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It Was Time

 It's no secret that I'm in love with Gavin's hair.  When those dark blonde curls started forming at nine months, it was love at first sight.  But, something has happened to his hair over the past year.  Those curls faded and left me dying for them to come back! Sometimes I'm a little slow on the pick-up, it takes me a little longer to see what others have noticed for a while. Sure, my first clue he needed a haircut should've been when I was questioned if he was a boy or a girl.  My second could've been the rat's nest I've had to tame every morning for months. When I got this picture back, I couldn't believe what I saw!  There is but one lone curl left on the left side of his head. How have I allowed my son's hair to look like this?  And why hasn't anyone stopped me??  He is going to hate me when he sees this picture (and a bazillion others just like it) as a teenager. 
  I finally said goodbye.


With the promise of two Dum-Dum's, he patiently let G-Jo get to work.


New and maybe not-so-improved Gavin!

This is his 'man pose.'  I've tried to tell him men don't put their hands on their hips like that or sashay their other hand, but he doesn't listen.  So, Gavin, when you're older, I'll take the blame for the hair, but the questionable posing?  That's all you, son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment