Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cannon 5 Months

 You and your brothers.  You three are what get me out of bed in the morning.  I mean literally--out of bed-- there is no sleeping-in with you boys. And, although getting up so early is not my favorite thing to do, it makes it a lot easier waking up to your three smiling faces.  I couldn't ask for a better baby.  You are the sweetest, snuggliest, patient-est, happiest baby boy!

 You have your first cold.  It was kindly passed from Gavin to you, and to Harrison, then to me, and finally anyone else within a twenty mile radius.  The snot I'm getting from your nose is snot funny. 

 You have found your toes!  

 I am putty in your hands when you look at me like this.  You seal the deal when you reach for my face and pat my cheeks. 

You smile and we all smile with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment