Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Free Agent

I had my last weekend at work.  Retiring from my job of ten years.  Saying goodbye to my beloved coworkers who have seen me through a wedding and three pregnancies. They have helped me raise my babies with endless advice and lots of laughs.

a small sample of those beloved coworkers

So, I'm officially a free agent.

What's that you say, South Carolina?  You don't have a need for an experienced NICU nurse? 

I'm willing to work nights....weekends....holidays...still, no?

Oh, you have hospice and home health.  I see.  I suppose there can be similarities between the very old and the very young; diapers, soft foods, repeating yourself over and over, stubbornness, but my passion is for babies.  

Well, South Carolina, maybe you'll come around.  I suppose I'll be in retirement until my services are needed again. 

.....Please let my services be needed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment