Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Monday, October 24, 2011

Cannon 4 Months


 Oh, my sweet and peaceful baby.  What a difference this month has made for you.  You are now sleeping nine to ten hours, waking only to nurse and then quickly back to sleep. An added bonus--given the opportunity, you'll take three naps during the day. The sleep for me has been ah-mazing!!  You are a go-with-the-flow kinda baby, nary a time have I said, "Well, that won't work with Cannon's schedule."  You are often pulled out of a dead sleep and loaded into the car or feedings are cut short due to crisis with your brothers--and you just go with it.  Now, there are some things that you stand your ground on, like you hate riding in the car and you make sure I am aware every time we're in the car.  Being put down in the evenings is a no-go, too--you want to be held and then held some more. But, for all you give in to, I think these are reasonable demands.

You have found your thumb!  I know this is only cute until your first dentist visit.

 Cannon, you are the only baby I know who has toe jam and finger jam!


 I don't want to throw the word 'advanced' around, but, come on, what other four-month-old sits up unattended for 4.2 seconds?! 

 You continue to look so much like your oldest brother, Harrison, with a little bit of Gavin thrown in the mix.  I think your favorite part of the day is in the evenings, after the older boys have gone to bed and it's just you and me.  I prop you up on a pillow on my bed and we Skype your Dad or we just play and giggle.  Sometimes when you are restless, I'll put you in your baby bath hammock and we'll take a shower.  You'll lay in your hammock for as long as I'll let you, you are so peaceful as the water just pours over you.  You fall asleep almost instantly after a good shower. 

 Going....

 Going....

Gone is my baby who was three months old and is now four.  
Slow down, baby, there is no rush to grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment