Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

 We made our sixth annual trip to the pumpkin patch.  The shirts that Gavin and Cannon have on are the ones that Harrison and Gavin wore in 2008.  Harrison didn't seem to notice he was the only one not festively dressed and I surely didn't bring it up, I would've had to confess I just forgot about getting him a new shirt. We love this place, it really gets you in the spirit of fall.  Bales of hay, a bazillion pumpkins, lots of character cut-outs, bounce houses, carnival food, and hay rides!

 Always a good  time when you're with your friends.  These guys have been playing together for years!

♫ Which one of these is not like the other? ♫


 Gavin has already developed quite an affinity for the ladies.  He spots 'em quick and hooks on like a tick.  Ava kindly allowed him to stay steady on her heels.  

 I'll be honest, Cannon didn't love the pumpkin patch. I guess I'm not surprised, what's a four month old going to enjoy at one of these things?  Not even the hay ride or all the bouncing did much for him.

 He did pass a little time looking at hay.  

These friends have been playing together for years, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment