Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Reach For The Stars

Harrison: "Hey, Mom, I have a great idea!  How about we get a rocket ship and fly into outer space??  You, me, Daddy, and Gavin, is that a good idea?!"
Me: "I don't know how to fly a rocket ship."
Harrison: "It isn't hard, you get inside and then count numbers the other way, 10, 9, 8, 7, 5, and when you get to one you say blastoff, then, when you leave planet erff (earth) the rocket ship will tell you open, you push a button, and you can then be in outer space.  Wouldn't that be sooo cool? There are so many planets we could go to, like eight of them!  But, we would have to be careful of the stars, they are pointy and can hurt you."
Me: "I don't know where to buy a rocket ship."
Harrison: "I bet Target or Wal-Mart."

 I could maybe knit Harrison a rocket ship and we 
could throw it really, really high into the sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment