Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Winter Zoo Trip

A lot of my holiday plans were spoiled by bad weather and long lines.  So, unless a winter tornado whipped through North Texas I was determined to at least make it to the zoo to see the new babies that had been born.  Everyone bundled up and headed to the zoo with a smile.  

It's impossible to resist covering those cheeks with kisses he's so cute!

Steve has really gotten into photography, hence why he's always behind the camera and not in the photos.  I thought this was a neat one of my brothers and me. 

The kids love feeding the birds.
Clearly, this well-fed bird enjoys the seeds on the end of the stick.


Harrison hamming it up for Dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment