Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Friday, October 29, 2010

What I Wanted To Say

 **While I don't care for this man, I do think he deserves some anonymity, hence the mask**


Who do you think you are, Mister I'm-too-important-to-put-away-my-cell-phone?  Why even bother being at your child's school Halloween party if this is what you're going to do? Dead weight. That's all you were at this party; you didn't help with ANYTHING.   No, I don't want to hear your phone conversations about money and what you need to do this afternoon.  And, yes, I think it's completely rude to take the teacher's sea--and then allow her to serve YOU lunch while you surfed the web.  You have no idea how much I wanted to tell you how much of a jerk you are.  Pull this stunt again at the school Christmas party and we'll be having words, buddy. (okay, probably not really, but I'll blog and complain about you again! Take that!!)

3 comments:

  1. I still can't believe he did that! And his mom didn't even say anything to him. Hopefully he just didn't realize he was being a jerk. Maybe if someone kindly pointed it out to him...he'd change his ways! I volunteer....Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, is that a table entirely consisting of little boys dressed as superheros? And if so, was it intentional to seat them all together? Is that a mini-Spiderman and His Amazing Friends?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please say something! You could make it nice, like, "It's so sad your work won't let you even put your phone away so you can enjoy this time with your son/daughter. I am glad my work doesn't require me to carry a phone!" (when you aren't at work that is!).

    ReplyDelete