Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Monday, October 25, 2010

Austin Nuptuals





I was incredibly honored when asked to be Kristen's matron-of-honor in her Austin outdoor wedding.  She was my maid-of-honor almost eight years ago when I married.  Kristen and Phillip married at Chapel Dulcinea, a beautiful outdoor chapel in the hill country of Austin. 



Being friends for 17 years, Kristen, is the longest friend I have.  
We know the good, the bad, and the ugly. 


As it was on my wedding day, it was just Kristen and I getting ready together. 

This is the isle we walked.  Check out the cowboy boots!  Has to be the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn to a wedding!

 
Kristen and I along with my other Bride-maids on my wedding day.
 

1 comment:

  1. That Chapel is so neat and you look gorgeous. The bride doesn't look too bad either!! ;-) Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete