Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Detroit Nuptials

Oh, how I love weddings!  And weddings of family members are even better!  And weddings with my big boy as the ring bearer are the best!!  

Harrison loving on his beautiful Godmother, Ashly.  Pay no attention to the phone she is holding.  In no way was that phone used to entice an antsy boy to sit still and smile. 



He wowed all the ladies on the way to the church with crazy, mad singing skills to 'boom boom pow' by the Black Eyed Peas.







I know, I know, the boy needs a haircut.  I just can't do it, okay?  It'll happen.  One day.



 Cheers!
 I love seeing my Grandpa smile. 

 
Aunt Pat (M.O.B.) watching Ashly during the daddy/daughter dance.




Grandpa and Grandma were a 'shoe-in' for the who's-been-married-the-longest-dance.  I mean, really, who's is going to top fifty-seven years?

 Gavin loves being carried around by girls of all sizes.



 G-Jo schooling Harrison on the best way to pat a tooshie.  
Harrison told me he wanted a baby bruder.  I told him he had one already, but I would see what I could do.

I just thought this was so cute.  Gavin and Aunt Peg having what looks to be an intense conversation at the rehearsal dinner.  


This was the coolest wedding favor.  A photo booth! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment