Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One Day Down, Five More To Go

Harrison and his G-Jo have started an adventure together!!  Six days in Ohio and Indiana going to my cousin, Maddison's, graduation.  Steve and I are happy for Harrison, I know he feels incredibly special going on this trip all by himself, but it's left such a void in our house.  On the way home from the airport Gavin kept saying, "Where Harrison (sounds more like, Na-E-Nan) go?"  We're making the best of it, we took Gavin to our favorite hibachi restaurant tonight and he is eating up all the one-on-one attention.  But, Harrison, come home already, we miss you!! Oh, and, you too, Mom, we miss you, too!


G-Jo and Harrison being dropped off at the airport.  His backpack was packed with a PSP, a Thomas train, two books from Grammy, leftover popcorn from last night, crayons with paper,  and most importantly, his Blankie
A pre-flight lunch of McDonald's.  It's become a bit of a staple for Bergman travel. 

Oh, and an Auntie Anne's pretzel.  That's a staple, too.


What a tired looking boy arriving in Dayton, Ohio!  He can barely pull that carry-on.


He seemed to perk up a little bit once he saw GrandmaPits and Aunt Julie.  Mom said she asked him, "Harrison, do you miss your Mom?" "No. I miss Gavin."  "Do you miss your Dad?"  "No. I miss Gavin."  Brotherly love is thick!   Always a good meal at Bob Evan's, right Grandma?


No Ohio summer night is complete without catching fireflies.  This is one of my fondest childhood memories.  So happy Harrison did this, so sad I wasn't there to watch his excitement.  Thanks for the pictures, G-Jo.  Keep 'em coming, it helps me feel connected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment