Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mexico. A Vacation to Remember.

My 30th birthday celebration took place in the Riviera Maya at the Iberostar Paraiso Maya. It was truly beautiful as the picture shows. This place is huge which resulted in a lot of walking. This was a good thing because it helped work off the chocolate dipped donuts I had every morning for breakfast.

The hotel lobby.

Aren't these rooms huge?!Me, Mom, Maddison (our nanny for the trip, otherwise my cousin!), Harrison and Gavin



Steve and his boys.


Nancy and Cruz celebrated with us!



Um, yes, this is a beach side massage. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! A birthday gift courtesy of my best pal, Nancy.


Harrison, Gavin and I frolicking in the ocean. The sand and the waves were perfect.


Me, Maddy, and the boys. Harrison loved the ocean. Gavin could have done without it.


Maddison kissing her Godson, Geedge.


This gigantic jetted tub made bubbles 2 feet high. Harrison put a bubble beard on his face and called himself 'Santa Claus.' They were squeaky clean after this soak.


I really want to incorporate this swirl pattern somewhere in my house. Maybe my bathroom? I just love it!



Harrison enjoying a cookies 'n cream ice cream cone at the ice cream bar. Did I mention this place was all inclusive? We loved not having to carry money and ordering whatever we wanted to eat. And by whatever I mean a lot of really good food. I'm still detoxing!


Me and My love.


Me and Maddy. We're a little more than cousins. Our moms are sisters and our dads are brothers. Somewhere between siblings and cousin. Coublings, perhaps?


Best friends. I love vacationing with her! She makes you do all the campy stuff you would never do alone....getting up and dancing a choreographed dance everyone else but you seems to know, going to the nightly shows, and playing Bingo. She's going to make one helluva senior citizen!


This was a rainy day. We still went to the beach, but it was a little chilly. My boys needed some snuggling from their Mom. I love these moments.


We had an adult dinner one night and went to the seafood restaurant. Nancy and Steve really enjoyed the huge shrimp, octopus, and calamari. It was a fun trip that we now insist we have to do more often. Nancy turns 30 next year. I wonder where we'll go? Wherever it is, I'm in!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress looks good on u and maddy!! wow killed 2 birds with 1 stone! did steve eva find u one??

    ReplyDelete