Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Iron Chef-Secret Ingredient Pumpkin



I have a hard time throwing good things away. I was looking at the three uncarved pumpkins wondering what I could do with them. Then it hit me....an Iron Chef themed cook-off with the not-so-secret ingredient being pumpkin. After pumping it up to my family (who is always willing to participate in games and competitions) the competition was born! Some daring friends came over to be the judges and after little deliberation I was crowned winner of three out of the five categories! I must insert some humility here and admit that I did submit the most dishes to be judged so my odds of winning were much higher. Hey, I'm no dummy, I know how these games work.

The Display

The Judges

No comments:

Post a Comment