Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Another year, another trip to the pumpkin patch. I just love fall!


Gavin really likes the donkey

Shanita helping the boys catapult mini pumpkins across the field. I find this to not be the best use of God's fruitful harvest...but the kids sure enjoyed it!

Oh, he was so close to picking it up!

I was a little nervous Geedge would try and leap out, but he sat tight and loved the ride.


A blast from the past!

2 comments:

  1. What pumpkin patch is that? Dixie and I are going to one in about a week, and that catapult looks to be right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all...most of the mini pumpkins available for catapulting were ruined and mushy so what a good way to reuse God's creation! Plus it was kind of fun!

    ReplyDelete