Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Favorite Things

Per my fellow blogger and friend Fancy's request, I have posted things I heart. These things aren't new and exciting, but they are my very favorites.





This






+



Is a must to start my day. I must have two cups a day, one in the morning and the other during Oprah.


I love Orbit gum and this flavor reminds me of the beach.





I love these muffins! Only 100 calories and full of fiber and nutrients. Heat them up in the microwave for chocolatey goodness.






As a kid I would eat this candy until the roof of my mouth was raw.




These crackers dipped in the cream cheese are soo good. A perfect late night snack.
And I, like Fancy, cannot surprise you with a free gift of all these products. I can, however, promise if you are ever at my house all of the above items will be available for your tasting pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. I have experienced the pleasant beachyness of the gum! Definately a must!

    ReplyDelete