Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oh Glorious Weekend

I have worked weekend nights for almost five years. I love that it allows me to feel like a 'stay-at-home mom' while still providing a solid income and sense of independence from my family. It is hard, however, to rarely have off time together as a family. I think this is something other families take for granted, two precious days to be spent bonding and making memories.

This weekend I worked only one night instead of my regularly scheduled two. The Bergmans took full advantage! After lunch we headed over to the local Log Cabin Village, amazing to look at a cabin no bigger than my living room that slept ten people! The next day we caught the dolphin film at the Imax. Gavin oohed and aah-ed while Harrison had his fill of popcorn and Sprite.

I'm so grateful for the time I spend with my boys.

Harrison probably wouldn't haphazardly spill so much water from his cup if this is how he had to retrieve it.


Walking through the fragrant herb garden. In a single-file line, please.

Harrison ringing the school bell. I'm thinking about getting one of these to wake the house up every morning.


If I do say so myself, my boys are great egg collectors. I think this would be their job if we lived on 'Bergman Bruiser Farms.'

Outside the Imax. Mean Mom made them all pose for this photo. They'll thank me someday.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I will say, though, that your living room is quite large. Are you referring to the room with the fire place or the TV?

    ReplyDelete