Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Harrison has officially started preschool. He was so brave (to Harrison this is being the opposite of shy) on his first day. We had met his teacher last week and have been talking about Ms. Beaty all weekend. Once he spotted the Thomas the Train toy on the playground and the Darth Vader in Ms. Beaty's toy collection he was sold on St. Christopher's! The only tears shed were from me....my boy is getting so big!

He was so happy! Instead of saying 'cheese' he kept saying 'cheeto'

After school. Much calmer and ready for a nap! I'll take it 3 mornings a week, please.


This was Harrison on the first day of Mother's Day Out last year. 2008

This was Harrison 2 years ago when he first started Mother's Day Out. He was 20 months old and not talking. The speech therapist thought being around other kids his age would help. This was a sad day for me. I went home lost with what to do with myself. I caught up on a lot of sleep....then I got pregnant. No down time for me. 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment