Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Thursday, July 30, 2009

No Problem With Our Youth









← a privacy fence allows you to let your child shamelessly run around in just a diaper.








My Grandma told me she thinks the problem with the youth of today is they don't play outside enough. They spend too much time watching t.v., playing video games, and hanging out inside with the a.c. I took offense and was a little hurt, largely because we do all of those things formentioned. But, after a while I figured maybe Grandma is on to something, after all she's lived many more years than I and has raised her fair share of children. So, Grandma, I want you to know since our talk, every night after dinner when the Texas heat is tolerable, my kids go outside and play. They play until they are covered in sand and grass stains. And they love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment