Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Interview With A Nine Year Old



My favorite food is, well, that's kinda hard, I like a lot of food, I guess my favorite is fajitas.

The food I would avoid is applesauce.  Because I don't like it,  tastes gross.  It doesn't taste like apple at all.

My favorite things to learn are math and science.

My favorite color is neon green.

My best friends are Evan and Ian.

My favorite games to play are Destiny, Minecraft, #idarb.

When I have free time I like play video and board games.

My favorite books are Captain Underpants series, James Pattersons' kids books, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid series.

My favorite T.V. show is the Regular Show.

My favorite holiday is Christmas, because I get presents.

I am good at math and reading.

I need to practice more social studies and science.

My favorite place to go is Legoland.

My favorite family activities are playing board games.

My favorite thing about home is- you're home!

My favorite chore is nothing, I hate chores.

My least favorite chore is cleaning the toy room.

'We are young' by Fun is my favorite song.

I want to be an architect when I grow up.

I want to visit Disney World one day, or Six Flags.

My favorite part of last year was when my cousin, Cameron, spent the summer with us.

Something that made me sad last year?  When Cameron left.

When I get up in the mornings on the weekends I like to play video games, during the week I like to hit snooze on my alarm clock.

My favorite part of each day is video games.

My favorite drink is Sprite Zero.

Basketball is my favorite sport.

This year I want to learn how to do tricks on a skateboard.  




No comments:

Post a Comment