Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Monday, June 23, 2014

A Bruiser Turns Three

 This boy.


What is your name: Cannon Bergman
How old are you: Five! (While holding up three fingers)
What is your favorite food: broccoli and chicken
Who is your best friend: Gavin
What is your favorite thing to do: play outside
What do you want to be when you grow up: I want to play
What do you do really well: jumping
What makes you laugh: farting
What is your favorite color: red
What is your favorite book: Baby Angel
What are you afraid of: ghosts 
Where do you like to go: trampoline park


Cannon adds more laughter and drama to our family than I could ever have imagined. He has given my parenting skills a run for their money, often leaving me stumped with what to do next.  Our mantra for Cannon is to 'break his will without breaking his spirit.' His spirit and feistiness are what we love, what is God-given and perfectly designed.  Steve says his favorite is the not quite a baby, not quite a boy attitude.  I love the daily dose of  "did you hear what he just said?!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment