Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Gavin Bieber


At the ripe ol' age of five Gavin is already very aware of clothing, hair, and styles of the people around him.  He's particular about how he looks and what he wears.  I remember at his age already wanting my clothes and hair to look a certain way, so I get it.  I have no problem letting Gavin be Gavin.

He decided some months ago he wanted his hair to look like Justin Bieber...circa 2009.  This took some dedication to grow because he got a nice summer buzz in June.   But, persisted he did, and finally it was long enough to shape into the Biebster.  I watched a couple You Tube videos on how to achieve the modern 'bowl' haircut and felt confident enough to get to styling.


Before.


Before.



Move over, Justin, there's a new heart throb in town and he goes by the name of Geedge.


Not a bad job, right??  I was kinda proud of myself!



As for Harrison, he wanted his tried and true buzz.  "Mom, I want it short enough that I can take a super fast shower and I don't have to brush it in the morning before school."  I have no problem letting Harrison be Harrison either. 
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the first after shot of G looking to the side!!! Lol What a cutie!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete