Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Happy Father's Day





I had the boys answer some questions about Steve as their Father's Day cards.


Some of the boys comments made me for real LOL.  Here's Gavin's highlights:

My Dad is funny because "Farts everywhere he walks!"

My Dad thinks I'm funny when "I fart and burp." 

My Dad's job is "I don't know......Daddy works?!"



Harrison's highlights:

My Dad is funny because "He farts."

My Dad thinks I'm funny when "I fart."

Let me add here the boys answered these questioned independent of each other.  So, to confirm what you're now probably thinking--YES, there is A LOT of farting and burping that goes on in our house! The testosterone is loud and proud.
                  
                                                 My Dad's favorite thing to do  is "Be lazy." 

The one every child should hear from their parent: My Dad always says "Good job." 



My Bruiers love their Daddy to the moon and back.  And why wouldn't they?  According to them, not only does he fart and burp (which is universally funny to boys) but he laughs when they fart and burp.  He's always game for a nice round of wrestling and has no problem going into full character of whatever Superhero he's been assigned.  There are no hard rules on Dad's watch and he can be talked into most a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g!  The most important part, however, is he loves his Bruiers to the moon and back, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment