Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Grammy's Double Date


I remember the first time I saw a Broadway play.  I was fifteen years old and I was invited to tag along with my friend, Kristen, and her parents to watch Miss Saigon.  I felt very hoity-toity or booshee as I like to call it.  Booshee is fun, these days I like to feel booshee as often as possible.  So when Grammy called and said she wanted to take Harrison and Gavin on a "date" to see Mary Poppins, I vicariously lived through them and enthusiastically said "I'd, I mean, they'd love it!"

Gavin was excited to get dressed up, even spraying a little bit of Dad's cologne!  Harrison took a little more work--he'd wear a potato sack and be just fine.

 Thanks, Grammy, for showing my boys a little culture.  They might turn out alright just yet!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment