Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Monday, May 14, 2012

Momma's Day 2012






Steve asked the boys these questions for me on my once-a-year-special-day.  I thought the answers were pretty cute.  What was especially funny was the similarity between their answers even though they were "interviewed" separately.

14 Questions to answer about your MOM:

Harrison's answers will be in BLUE

Gavin's answers will be in GREEN


Cannon's answers will be red, but I'll save you reading his answers over and over, because they're all the same with, "Ba, ba, ba!  Mmmm, ma, ma!!"

1.  What do you LOVE TO DO THE MOST with your mom? Hang out with her.   Play with her.

2.  Complete this sentence:  “My mom is as pretty as ...............................”  Me. (As in I'm as pretty as Harrison.)  Me.  (As is I'm as pretty as Gavin)

3.  If you could give your mom ANYTHING in the world, what would it be?  I would give a DVD of learning lessons.  A baby toy for Cannon.

4.  What kind of stuff is your mom REALLY GOOD AT? Exercising. Playing with my toys.

5.  If you could CHANGE ONE THING about your mom, what would it be? Her not to get mad.  Yeah, getting mad.  For her not to get mad at me so I don't have to go away and cry. 

6.  What’s ONE THING you think your mom should do LESS OF?  Get mad. Don't get mad at me.  (Really, like I'm mad all the time or something?!)

7.  What’s ONE THING you think your mom should do MORE OF? Eating healthy food.  Eat cake.

8.  What does your mom do to RELAX?  Sit in a chair and watch T.V. Sleep, I think

9.  What do you think your mom was like BEFORE SHE HAD KIDS?  She wore pretty dresses.  I don't know, I didn't see her then.  (Harrison is so literal)  She was a baby, and you were a baby, too, Daddy. 

10.  What’s your mom’s FAVORITE FOOD and FAVORITE DRINK?  Lemon cake and water.  Lasagna and Kool-Aid.

11.  What’s the CRAZIEST THING you’ve ever seen your mom do?  I've never seen that.  Never.  Gavin says the craziest thing I've ever done is pull my mouth apart with my fingers and say "ba la la la la".  (And may he always remain so naive.)

12.  Is your mom BRAVE?  Tell me why she IS or ISN’T.  Yes, because she does the right thing and wears knee pads and elbow when she skateboard (I've never been skateboarding a day in my life)  Yes, very brave, because she comes to find me when I'm lost and crying. 

13. Is your mom a GOOD COOK?  What food does your mom COOK THE BEST?  Yeah, a good one.  I really like when she cooks alphabet soup.  Little Caesar's Pizza or hot dog, or pancakes.  (Wow! Only one of those items mentioned do I actually cook.)

14. Complete this sentence.  “I know my mom loves me because she......................”  I'm her son.  (Well said, son, and oh so true.)  Because she tells me and because I know everything.


It was a special day complete with multiple handmade cards and even a stop sign from Harrison that I'm to show whenever I want the boys to 'stop'!  Steve painstakingly made me a Martha Stewart lemon cream cheese pound cake with butter cream meringue coconut icing!

 Be still my beating heart!  This cake was delish!! Even though my Bruisers bowed out of helping Dad, he still added  their initials on the plate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment