Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

You can Hope for change...

Gavin: "Daddy, can I eat my cereal like a puppy on the ground in front of the T.V.?"
Steve: "Okay, Bluey (his dog name),  I suppose this one time it'll be okay."
Harrison: "No, no, no!  Mommy says we're not allowed to eat in front of the T.V., WE HAVE TO EAT AT THE TABLE!!"
Steve: "Harrison, I said it's okay, Mommy's at work and I'm in charge."
Harrison: "No, Mommy's the boss!!"
Steve: "Then, what am I?"
Harrison: "You're the boss after Mommy's the boss.  First Mommy, then you!"
Steve: "Well, Mom's not here, she's at work, so I'm the boss now."
Harrison: "No, you need to call her at work and see if she says it's okay!!"
 Gavin: "Harrison, Daddy says it's okay!  It's okay!"
It was imperative to have a third child to break this two-way tie we have in our family.  Steve and I are both heavily campaigning for Cannon's vote (so far I'm leading by 92% due to my ability to provide fresh milk in seconds). The favor will likely swing towards Steve once Cannon is able to enjoy wrestling and being carried around upside down. I'm going to enjoy my 66% lead while I can and put policies in place that will ensure my hold for years to come.  **Perhaps I've been watching too many political debates lately?**

 Harrison picked these flowers for me yesterday and made me a cup of coffee.  All without being prompted, just because he loves his Momma.  I told Cannon to pay attention and take notes.  Oh, yes, Steve, Cannon will be mine.  I will have a strong hold with my lead and rule for years to come.  You can Hope for change all you want, Steveboma.

2 comments: