Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Interview With An Almost 6 Year-Old

Like most soon-to-be six year olds, Harrison has been counting down his birthday for months.  When he woke up this morning he said, "Mom, I only have to go to sleep one more time before I turn six?!?" When I told him yes he fist pumped the air with excitement!  I thought it would be entertaining to interview Harrison and get his outlook on life at the ripe ol' age of six.


  1. How would you describe yourself?  A human that is nice to play with
  2. If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? I would be a lion because they have four legs and can make a scary face with their mouth and can pretend to eat people. ....Pretend?!?
  3. What would be the ideal allowance?  And how would you use it?  What's allowance? Oh, okay. 25 cents a week and I would use it to buy a Toy Story game.
  4. What's the grossest thing you can think of? A stinky trashcan.
  5. What do you want to be when you grow up? A waiter.  I want to carry a tray in one hand and walk around the table and ask each person what they want to eat and drink.
  6. What do you think makes a person good-looking?  A pink dress, beautiful pants, and smelling good.
  7. What's your happiest memory?  My mommy tickling me and kissing me as a baby.
  8. What's your favorite thing to do with friends?  Play on the playground and go down the slide.
  9. Do you want to have kids when you grow up?  Yes.  Five kids, three boys and two girls.  Their names would be Boxen, Polka Dot, No-No, Bella....and I don't know the last name. 
  10. Name two things we should do on the weekend as a family?  Hiking and going outside to talk.
  11. What's the nicest thing you've done for someone?  Playing with my new friend, Conner, at school.
  12. What's one thing you would like to tell your parents?  I love you!!!

Ahh, sweet  boy, we love you, too!!
 

3 comments:

  1. That is the VERY best 6 year old interview I've ever read! Actually, it tops MOST every interview I've ever read. G-Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. What a great imagination he has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too cute! I'm going to interview my boys right now! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete