Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Friday, December 23, 2011

Cannon Ball Run 6 Months Old

 You are so giggly and happy....until the camera comes out.  You get all googly-eyed fascinated with the camera that I cannot seem to capture your adorable smile and cute face.  I love that we've hit the six month mark.  Six months is my favorite stage of infancy.  You sit up, start to eat solids, sleep (mostly) through the night, and really start to show your personality.  And what a personality you're developing!  You kick and move your arms as I'm feeding you new foods and get angry if I don't feed you fast enough! You love sweet potatoes and apples but purse your lips to peas (I don't blame you there.) You are patient and go-with-the-flow, but you are the most happy when you're being held.  Toonces, the cat, joins us during most of your feedings and he lovingly sits through you patting and pulling his fur.  You should feel special, he does not allow the older boys to do this to him. 

 This month your looks have changed into so much of your Dad.  We met our new neighbors, they took one look at you and quickly said, "well, if that isn't a spitting image of Steve!" Daddy says he hopes you inherit all of his good and none of his bad.  Amen to that!

All you wanted to do is eat that sticker!  


This picture was taken while we were in the Smoky Mountains.  You had a major blow-out and thankfully I had this spare outfit in the car.  I should've had this outfit on you the whole time--my little Smoky the Bear in the Smoky Mountains!

You are my snuggle buggy and I love you from your head to your toes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment