Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Friday, September 30, 2011

What's The Word On The Street?

For all of you who watch Sesame Street you know what I mean with the word on the street.  The word in the Bergman house is "quarantine."

Quarantine is compulsory isolation, typically to contain the spread of something considered dangerous.

Harrison is sick with a fever and sore throat and Gavin is sick with croup. 
I have one healthy one left! 




My healthy child, Cannon is playing in his area of the house.  The older two can't step foot on the rug without hearing the word, 'quarantine' being yelled at them.




Harrison and Gavin can share their nasty germs in this area of the house.  Times like this I would love to have one of the isolation tents with helmet like in the movie E.T.  so I can bring them their medicine and food without cross contamination!

"Harrison, what does quarantine mean?" 

Response,"It means, stay away!" 




Covering the cough like he's taught. 

Gavin, what do you think quarantine means?

Response, "Go away! Don't come any closer, you're sick!"




 The best part IS, in the middle of being elbow deep with sick kids, Steve sends me a text with a picture of this soda and a caption that reads: "Look at what I just found! It's so smooth!"  I'm picturing him sitting back, relaxing, watching ESPN while drinking an ice cold Mello Yello.  He's lucky there are a thousand miles between us right now because if my arms could stretch....


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment