Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Made With Love

We were given so many gifts for our new little bundle of joy. The amount of handmade and personal gifts really touched me. I had to do a post about them so Cannon can see one day how special he is to so many people.   

My best pal, Nancy, knit this beautiful blanket. It is filled with texture and colors, even I can't help but snuggle with it!  If Cannon is anything like his brothers this blanket will bring him years of comfort. 

Who knew a burp cloth could be this cute?  Dotty and Nancy made sure Cannon would be spitting up in style.

Dr. Sward, a neonatologist I work with, lovingly knit this sweater for my sweet boy.  I can't wait for the weather to cool down so he can be stylin' and profilin' around town. 

 Dixie couldn't have picked a more appropriate theme blanket when she handmade  The Very Hungry Caterpillar quilt.  My boys love, love, love this book.  Having nearly every page memorized we turn the pages just for kicks.  The quilt is beautiful and so colorful, I know Cannon will love it as he grows just like that little, hungry caterpillar.  

 My friend, Kristi, gave me my three peas in a pod necklace.  Gavin loves to crawl in my lap and tell me which pea represents what child.  He says he likes being the middle pea.

 I love that Katie thought to give me this, what a cool way to watch Cannon grow!  Each month I'll put a sticker on a onesie and take Cannon's picture.  It will be so exciting to see the year in review. 

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh!!!!! I love them ALL!!! I'm stealing every single one of those ideas!!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I can't wait to meet my Godson less than in a week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *in less than a week! haha

    ReplyDelete