Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cannon, 1 Month Old

It's been a month my sweet Cannon Ball since you joined our family.  You weigh 10 pounds and are 21 1/2 inches long.  You are not giving me much sleep at night getting up every 1 1/2-2 hours to nurse. I think some of this may be due to reflux you seem to have developed.  Dr. J started you on Zantac so hopefully this next month will bring less pain and discomfort for you and more sleep for me!  You're growing stronger by the day and learning how to hold up your wobbly noggin.  When on your tummy you can push and kick until you end up on your back.  You're so close to smiling, your lips are curling like you wanna do, like you're gonna do it any second! 

This is how you've been spending most of this past month...

Lately, we've been seeing a lot more of these deep baby blues.  When awake you are inundated with stimulation from your brothers.  They are always bringing you new toys to look at, touch, and play with.  You don't appreciate this as much as you will in months to come.  I love the peacefulness of evenings and early mornings when it's just you and me and we stare at each other. 

After about three minutes of stimulation and less-than-gentle maneuvering from your brothers, we tend to see this face.  This is my sign that I need to swoop in and snuggle you.  

After some snuggle time and nursing we usually see this adorable face.  
Getting sleepy and in need of some rest.  

Off to sleepytown you go.  
This continues to be how you spend most of your time.  
So peaceful and beautiful while you sleep.

Those little piggy's are too cute!  They get about a thousand kisses a day from me. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy one month birthday Cannon! You make those onesie stickers look GOOD! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greta & Steve -
    Seriously, y'all make some beautiful babies! Cannon is soo perfect he could be in a magazine. He's precious, and I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete