Bergman's Bruisers


A Look Into My Life Of Raising Four Rough
And Tumbly Boys

Monday, February 21, 2011

Half-Way There



Actually, I'm a little more than halfway finished, but who's keeping track?  Not me! I was reading a magazine today watching my tummy bounce around courtesy of the little feet pictured above.  I think most mothers-to-be will agree, feeling your baby move about is the best part of pregnancy.  This is the only nine months in my baby's entire life that will be spent exclusively with me.  Being a working mother, I appreciate this time of never having to leave my baby.  

I think most parents assume they are having a healthy baby until told otherwise.  As a neonatal ICU nurse, I assume just the opposite.  I see terrible and awful things happen to completely undeserving people everyday.  I am never blind enough to think that couldn't happen to me.  So, when my sonogram last week showed every part of my baby appears healthy and developing perfectly, I breathed such a huge sigh of relief and thanks to God.  

I continue to give thanks for my healthy report and continue to pray for those mothers who aren't as fortunate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment